Sunday, February 19, 2012

Principium: Life as a caveman

Bienvenido,

After considerable debate, I have decided to write a blog.  The purpose of which is to support my decision to live healthier.  No more take-out Chinese food.  Nothing processed.  In short, I will  be following the paleo diet, and if you aren't familiar then google it already.  Robb Wolf's book, The Paleo Solution, is an excellent resource, the best I have found; he explains why and how we should do more to eat as our ancestors did, using anthropology and biochemistry, if he cannot convince you than you are likely hopeless.

No paleo diet would be complete without a vigorous exercise routine.
I am a huge advocate of cross-fit and yoga.  These two vastly different exercises augment each other perfectly.

I am doing this because I have witnessed what happens to someone who lives carelessly.  I have seen what happens when you live healthy and unhealthy--I will not become the latter.  I will update this blog each week, with recipes, exercise routines, and whatever entertains me.

No comments:

Post a Comment